photo ppcopy-1.png

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bokura Ga Ita Chapter 70!!!!

I'm sooo happyyyy!!! or sad, I don't know, but Bokura ga Ita chapter 70 was out yesterday, 13rd Feb 2012, and I just could find the scanlation and summary. Speechless, I'm scared to read the final chapter. How about the long journey of Yano and Nanami? just happy or happier? I wanna know, and so wanna know, really really wanna know... You too right?

Screaming and yelling!!! Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhttttt!!!!!! Finally!!! really-really the final!!!!
some preview, you can read here :)
most waited cover, happy, smiling, and ever

11

 
17
28-29
36

6 comments:

  1. Oh My God!! Oh My God i;m speechless.... i dont know what i must to do.. i have to happy or sad. I really love this manga. oh my God... btw, thank you for share the final chapter. im nervous to going read... oh my God... ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh btw, any manga scan with eng trans? or the last chapter isn't out yet? i wanna read the clear manga scan with eng trans TT TT oh my i getting frustrated...

    ReplyDelete
  3. in english? not yet, usually it come out within a month :'> but it's the last chapter, so I hope it is published as soon as possible...
    I got frustrated tooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. click 'here' above the cover picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw the full raw manga of chapter 70.. :) but i forgot the site. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. click 'here' and you will find the site that show all pages of ch 70. I just respect person who have tried hard to upload and gives to you the summaries. So, I just showed some preview :>

    ReplyDelete