photo ppcopy-1.png

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Farewell maybe...

All you give is Sweet but Bitter, Happy but Sad, Love but Hate…
I don’t know how world spinning around normally.
That I know is my world just spinning around you.
How can I live around people while I live with you as my compass?
How can I believe with another person while you break my faith?
You reach out your hand to me but never hold my hand.
I don’t know if you’ll know me drowning or stronger.
I don’t know if you’ll save my life or let me bloody.
You know that you bring my heart live with you…
But you’ll let me go and let me live with no heart to anybody else…
You gave me a big surprise that I had known for a long time…
But still I surprised…
You hide your evil behind your innocent face.
You hide your cowardice behind your resolve.
You still reach out your hand to me but never hold my hand…

No comments:

Post a Comment