photo ppcopy-1.png

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chapter 50 : Bokura ga Ita

In my mind...
The memories of when I was 17 continue to play...
Yano in memory is still 17...
Why is it taht I don't know the 18th years old's Yano, The 19th years old's Yano...
All I know is Yano that I spent 2 and half years of my high school life with...
Yano is no longer the 17th years old's Yano.
And I hate to admit that Yano I knew no longer exists...
Only because it's my first time...
Just like this...
We spend time with each other.... While making memories...
However with Yano... It is impossible...
So our fate has been twisted...
I can throw away the past...
That's right...
The first person I made this request to can no longer take me...
Subconciously... I had been waiting for this moment.
D you hear me Yano ?
Where did you go today and what did you eat?
Whom did you speak with...
The person who has been supporting me...
If it weren't I'd still be crying...
It's because of him that I'm capable of standing...
Now I say my goodbye to the past...
I shall live with him... from this day forward...
So goodbye... My 17 years old Yano...

No. This isn't what I wanted to say...
The words that I said in the past are playing to me now...
Me right now and me at age 17... have not changed...
But after all the things that have happened...
I can not g back to the past...
But I swear Yano..
I will no longer cry... I will walk the path I choose...
Though I'm afraid of it, I can not hide anymore...
I will not cry anymore...
I will live my life happily...

- Nanami Takahashi -

No comments:

Post a Comment