photo ppcopy-1.png

Monday, June 10, 2013

Romantic email from DramaFever

 Is this goodbye?

Hi Souvenir Dari,

If there's anything we've learned from romantic dramas, it's that you can't let someone you care about just walk out of your life. We care about you, and that's why we want to make one last offer to win you back!

Here's the deal: Give DramaFever a second chance, and we'll credit your account with a FREE month of DramaFever Premium service! That means no more sitting through commercials, and no more being tied down to your computer - DramaFever Premium members can watch dramas anywhere via iPad, iPhone and Android. You can even watch the latest Korean hits in HD on your television using your Roku box!

Won't you give us one more chance? If you're still not satisfied, please tell us what we can do to make you happy. You're too important to us to just let go!
YES! I want a FREE MONTH of DramaFever Premium!

Sincerely,

The DramaFever Team

Yesterday, I got an email from DramaFever, not just newsletter or offering email, but romantic email, hahahaa... LOL 
"If there's anything we've learned from romantic dramas, it's that you can't let someone you care about just walk out of your life."
I read in early morning, such as a warning for me, hahaaa...Yes, I'm trying to remove, to delete, to push out someone out of my life now. Maybe that someone is a 'someone you care about', but I deny it... 
Thank's to DramaFever, why do I have to remove, delete push out someone that I care about? I will only increase hatred on this earth... Live on peace and full of affection, that's better... Better for my life, someone life, others...

No comments:

Post a Comment